Thursday, July 19, 2007

Did you ever see this article on buttonmen strategy?

It's very pretty! And I do understand that there's a world of Legend of the Five Rings outside of buttonmen (though I have no idea what it's all about -- how could it possibly be as interesting as buttonmen, anyway?). And I'm not *necessarily* objecting to how wordy it is, or how much time is spent saying the obvious (I'm known for doing that, myself).

But.. but... but... some of it isn't true -- and see what he says about my beloved Crab! He doesn't understand her at all!

http://www.geocities.com/stormson_2000/buttonmen.html#strategy

Maybe I'll have to do some Crab examples -- but I don't have any saved (I've sort of been cleaning out my garbage pile this week -- well, it's more of an archaeological excavation, I suppose. These are snippets and situations, not necessarily deep, that I happened to have saved temporarily at the time of the game, but forgot to delete them. )

No comments: