Thursday, August 27, 2009

I don't know why I'm posting so much lately

but odd little decisions keep cropping up. Like this one! I could just try to take
all his dice with my 10-sided die (in which case, I'm better off taking the 8-sided
die first). But wouldn't it be so cool to force him to take the 24 sides of poison?
I do increase the risk I'll get my 10-sided die captured, though. Is it worth it?


Button Men Game #678400

Tournament Legal challenge, copying communication from game 678360

Skills in this game: Twin, Poison, Shadow, X Swing
Player: ElihuRoot *Dead Dude* *Fanatic*
Your Button Man: Abe Caine (p(4,4) p(8,8) 10 ps24 X) Score: -3 (-11.3 sides) Rounds Won/Lost/Tied: 1 / 2 / 0 (Out of 3 wins)
Your Captured Dice: 12-sided die, X Swing 4-sided die
10-sided die Poison Shadow
24-sided die
Poison Twin Die
(both with 4 sides)
7 5 6
Captured last turn
2-sided die 2-sided die 8-sided die
2 2 3
Opponent: alaric *Sci-Fied* *Silver Medal in Men's Boxing* *Silver Medal in Men's Marathon* *Silver Medal in Men's Synchronized Swimming* *Gold Medal in Men's Wrestling*
Button Man: Patience (2 2 8 12 X) Score: 14 (11.3 sides) Rounds Won/Lost/Tied: 2 / 1 / 0
Captured Dice: X Swing 20-sided die, Poison Twin Die (both with 8 sides), Poison Twin Die (both with 4 sides)

1 comment:

James said...

This is one of the reasons that I love playing Abe Caine---and I got to do that a lot, having adopted him.

Just sayin', yer know? :p

Here, I'd always go for the cool factor and take a 2 with the d10.