Monday, January 22, 2024

Should I take the initiative here? And if I do, then what?

 I would need to turn both focus dice to 1.

If I gain the initiative, I'd have know way of  summing to 18; but if I lose the initiative,  my f(12) could be captured, leaving me with no way to sum to 18.

If I *do* gain the initiative, what should I take? the z(12) feels very dangerous, especially with both focus dice having value 1 after gaining the initiative. On the other hand, if I hope to ever force the (20) to reroll, I have to take out the stinger die.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My "i haven't done the math" feeling is, don't overthink it; take initiative and take the speed die. Sure, you need to get the stinger pretty quickly too, but right now you have three dice that can capture it, so even though you're about to reroll one of them, your opponent still has to reroll it to protect it, and has a pretty good chance of failing.