Monday, July 10, 2023

I have a question, but not an answer.

This is not the most fun button to play -- but sometimes there might be an interesting decision to make. Is this one of those times?

I need to gain 50 more sides to at least draw. I can see two possible paths to that

To achieve a tie while only losing ONE p(30),  I'd have to capture all of von pinn's dice, for a net gain of 26 sides, and lose no more than the 4 sides of the g(4). To do this, I must immediately get the (12) sided die to safety.

On the other hand,  if I somehow manage to get both p(30)s captured, I'll probably win -- unlesss I eat the p(6,6) but not the (20) along the way. How likely is this to be achievable? And what should I do first if I wanted to pursue this strategy? Or should I just try to save the (12) sided die first, and then turn to this as a back-up plan?







No comments: